Tuesday, 12 June 2007

A penny of thoughts

Life, so what is life? Ups and downs lor…..
Just finished my exams last week….so I am finally free to do what I really want now….
Know that some of my frenz r really feeling down coz of all sorts of stuffs….dat is e bane of growing up…hv to face a lot of problems that u r perhaps nt even ready to face it…dunno how to cheer my frenz up coz I reali dun even noe what happen…all I can do is to lend a listening ear….nv told her dat but hope she noes dat im 24/7 for her so feel free to find mi……hope dat she will b fine soon by e time I come bk for my trip
Coz of this trip, I realized that a lot of pple reali cares abt mi….u noe….some of my frenz including my kor tell mi to take gd care “bon voyage” wor…..din noe he will say that…gg to struck lottery liao but I wun coz I dun buy 4D or toto one…mayb my dad will,lolx….

Actually, it had always been my wish to go Taipei one but this time rd….im gg w mixed feelings…y? coz I noe my results would b coming out soon in this wk(informal release)….then of coz I m worried lar…taking 3 accting modules in one sem is reali like a immediate or early suicide coz of e projs, quizs n all sorts…..& it is nt as if it was ez like ABC…so u can guess how stressed up I was…till e extent that I dun reali feel like talking…..but luckily my gastric doesn’t react like last sem where I nid to go n c doctor e day b4 my tax planning exam…so I pray n hope dat I forgt all abt exams ya….hmm dat will depends on tian they all liao…to make mi enjoy to e fullest

This trip is to celebrate their graduation….so when they come bk…they will step into e working world liao…curious abt e big big world??? Well, NOT AT ALL…haha….i tink I will still prefer being a student….but no choice….i dun wan to b a poor poor student who hv nothing but study debts….so nxt yr will b my turn to say sayonara to my uni liao….will I survive??? Hmm I dunno..but well I will take a step at a time….

Now for some happy news…..some of my frenz r getting married soon…well nt dat soon but probably in a yr time…reali happy for them…they found some one who breathe for and with them for e remaining of their lives….does this means that im getting old liao….SOB SOB….but no choice rit, I hv no crystal ball to say…pls let mi b 18 for-eva…..dad n mum getting older by e day…so it is time for their dear daughter to look after them n let them xiang qi fu….mayb a 2rd honeymoon??? Keke….this is their weird daughter w all sorts of nonsense…but reali I do feel dat sometimes to maintain a r/s or marriage rather….should try to spruce up each other’s life w some surprises mar….cannot always do e same thing wor….it is nt as if wrking is v interesting….so should always enjoy ourselves to e fullest….

So I shall end w my quote n motto of life…“Stay happy!!! Live and appreciate e greatest beauty of e world”
i look upon the moon and stars at Tuesday, June 12, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon