Monday, 30 July 2007
Better to be with someone u love or be w someone who love u e most?
Just watch the 9 o’clock tv, recall that the person said to her daughter “It is always better to be with someone who love you most than to be with someone you love”
At that very instance, my thought is “Really arh”…I recalled during JC, mi, tian, han and tzehui did talk abt this b4….is it better to be loved or to love someone…given a choice, what would u prefer? If my memory din fail mi, I rem I am the only one in the click that said I would prefer to choose being together with one that I love over to be with the one who love me the most….e reason being I really cannot be together w someone that I hv absolutely no feelings for…haa…
I guess fate really like to play a prank on me….actually there isn’t any right answer, isn’t it? Coz love can be nurtured isn’t it? u can be with one that love you the most 1st then later who knows, u might find yourself falling for the person…
In the past, I thought he is only a good friend…I subconsciously treat him like a small bro coz of his petite size…nv did I thought that someone will take notice of mi at all, esp so when u r in a jc where u noe ur being surrounded by lotsa pretty galz….haa, I am so wrong….I thought it is nv gg to wrk out between e 2 of us…I recall how guilty I used to feel coz of my coldness n my inability to reciprocate his kindness towards mi….In my mind, I was tinking isn’t it better if our roles were swapped….and I even intend to let him realize that how not compatible we are by pointing out our differences…how naïve I am to tink that I hv e power to influence his tinking…I really belittle one’s will and determination….
In the end, I was being convinced instead…I decided to give myself a chance and not think that guys just go for looks and there is no way that anione will give a 2rd glance to mi, an average looking plain jane….I don’t know if we will remain as ever now coz in r/s everything is uncertain…it doesn’t matter how long it has been, it doesn’t matter how each one understand each other…coz there r lots of things and decisions to make….there are many ways of looking at it….at best, we can say is maybe but it is not necessarily…it really depends on one’s view or perhaps both party point of view…
I dunno if my decision is right or wrong coz I will nv know what will happen in future but I just know I wun regret it coz at least I try…right now, I just want to appreciate and treasure whatever it is now and pray that whatever decision that was being made, it will be e best for mi
At that very instance, my thought is “Really arh”…I recalled during JC, mi, tian, han and tzehui did talk abt this b4….is it better to be loved or to love someone…given a choice, what would u prefer? If my memory din fail mi, I rem I am the only one in the click that said I would prefer to choose being together with one that I love over to be with the one who love me the most….e reason being I really cannot be together w someone that I hv absolutely no feelings for…haa…
I guess fate really like to play a prank on me….actually there isn’t any right answer, isn’t it? Coz love can be nurtured isn’t it? u can be with one that love you the most 1st then later who knows, u might find yourself falling for the person…
In the past, I thought he is only a good friend…I subconsciously treat him like a small bro coz of his petite size…nv did I thought that someone will take notice of mi at all, esp so when u r in a jc where u noe ur being surrounded by lotsa pretty galz….haa, I am so wrong….I thought it is nv gg to wrk out between e 2 of us…I recall how guilty I used to feel coz of my coldness n my inability to reciprocate his kindness towards mi….In my mind, I was tinking isn’t it better if our roles were swapped….and I even intend to let him realize that how not compatible we are by pointing out our differences…how naïve I am to tink that I hv e power to influence his tinking…I really belittle one’s will and determination….
In the end, I was being convinced instead…I decided to give myself a chance and not think that guys just go for looks and there is no way that anione will give a 2rd glance to mi, an average looking plain jane….I don’t know if we will remain as ever now coz in r/s everything is uncertain…it doesn’t matter how long it has been, it doesn’t matter how each one understand each other…coz there r lots of things and decisions to make….there are many ways of looking at it….at best, we can say is maybe but it is not necessarily…it really depends on one’s view or perhaps both party point of view…
I dunno if my decision is right or wrong coz I will nv know what will happen in future but I just know I wun regret it coz at least I try…right now, I just want to appreciate and treasure whatever it is now and pray that whatever decision that was being made, it will be e best for mi
i look upon the moon and stars at Monday, July 30, 2007
3 stars were shining bright even without the moon
3 stars were shining bright even without the moon