Thursday, 9 August 2007

Happy National Day

Happy National Day to all!!!

Today marks the 42th year of our independence. Wondering how are people going to celebrate this important day…watching it on television mar or going to the stadium there itself to watch the actual show or like me not planning to do anything at all?

Well, I don’t particularly fancy watching the celebration on television as it is not the same as the live show without the ambience, so I would rather not watch it. Maybe perhaps next year, I would go and organize some outing and catch the fireworks live. Aiyah, actually it is just some excuse for me to catch up with some of my friends, to reminisce our time together.

But, to be frank, fireworks are nice. I mean they do give me a magical feeling. Though not for long, but at least it leaves behind some beautiful memories. Sometimes, I wonder if nice things don’t last at all. Mayb the most beautiful things in life is things that don’t last coz it is only things that you don’t get to have it for life that you will learn to cherish. Probably that explains for my long standing friendship with Shihui, Yixin and Szehui. Though we meet up for lesser than the number of fingers in one hand annually, we still manage to keep in touch. Really treasure the time we had together during meet ups…I am sure they felt that way too!!!

Hence, perhaps it is best to not try too hard to have things forever, just let it be since things which are short are nice too, like fireworks, sunset, sunrise etc….haa, nice…for those who havn’t seen sunrise before, let me tell you, I always had a good view of it as my room just has a nice pictorial of it every morning…envious rit?

Okie, enough of national day…let me tell you some of my happenings today…

My left foot toe nail ( the smallest one) drop off…Yucks, it was painful and there is blood….dunno why my nail is so brittle, it is like the 4th or 5th time that I experience nail dropping off…..a bit scary coz 1st painful experience still remains vivid in my mind….i dun wan to experience it again …

But mum makes my day lar…why??? Coz she offer to help me cut lor, then she said if not dry yet have to put medicine….as usual, I replied promptly “ no lar, dry liao…dun nid to put medicine”

Lolx, think she din believe me….perhaps she will check herself later….

See so blessed, mum loves and cares for me so much…im a lucky gal

Went to school today for some audit review thingy….haa, have to work during holiday….slave worker lei….haha, no lar, I was just kidding…I agreed to go back coz I know we are rushing for time and I want to settle it as soon as possible + I hv nothing on today mar….no1 ask mi out for fireworks or shopping or movie or ktv lor…sob sob=(

Well nvm lar, when I came home….kor kor, didi, papa and mama were all at home too…yup enjoy the family love coz they are always there for u no matter wat happens….i noe I can always count on them…coz our blood ties can nv be eliminated mar….yup yup, I love my family so much….they make MY day...they help to bring a smile to my face
i look upon the moon and stars at Thursday, August 09, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon