Tuesday, 14 August 2007
Quarrels is for L.O.V.E???
After watching 微笑Pasta and 恶作剧之吻, I realized two things about women.
1) No matter how much is their IQ, they are creatures that tend to think a lot.
2) Women have to be constantly reminded by the three magic words in order to feel secured. This is apart from the actions that guys have done.
The shows also give an indication of men.
1) They do not speak their mind and like to constantly make people guess what they are thinking.
2) They will appear nonchalant even though they care a lot.
Haha, complicated humans…it really need skills to understand them…
Basically, two people in love will do things, no matter big or small, for each other. However, this is regardless of whether the other party knows what they have done for each other. I remember the leading action said that “Love is irrational”. It does not mean that people of the same IQ level, physique type or wealth profile must go together. All have to depend on the mysterious word “fate”.
I always wondered how come for some, they face endless bickers and quarrels in their relationships. 恶作剧之吻 said it is because one will only reveal his/her true self to his/her loved ones. Only with the person that they love then will they have emotions of 喜,怒, 哀, 乐…hence it means that it might not be a bad thing if people quarrel coz at least it will mean that at least the person is truly in love with you…if not, he/she will not show you his/her most vulnerable side…yup, vulnerable side as losing control of one’s emotions is the most obvious form of showing one weakness to others…
Though it is true to some sense that quarrel can be good for relationships, it is hard at times not to get upset when people are on bad terms…especially when the wrong choice of words are being used…it can be lethally hurtfully…yes, lethal coz it might be the root cause of unhappiness, breaking up etc…despite the fact that I agree that some point of disagreements are good in their own sense, I think I still prefer have constructive discussion instead of bickers or quarrels…bickers and quarrels will just make people feel helpless and tired over time as it is like having a judgment done at court and you have to defend for yourself to change the verdict given…when one feels that it is pointless to defend for himself/herself, it will be the turning point for both
Hard to maintain a relationship but still nothing is impossible as the power of love cannot be underestimated…as long as two are willing to put in the effort, it might last…who knows right, isn’t the uncertainty that makes two appreciate and treasure the happy times together…agree?
p.s. I only watch part of 微笑Pasta but I just find the two shows v alike
1) No matter how much is their IQ, they are creatures that tend to think a lot.
2) Women have to be constantly reminded by the three magic words in order to feel secured. This is apart from the actions that guys have done.
The shows also give an indication of men.
1) They do not speak their mind and like to constantly make people guess what they are thinking.
2) They will appear nonchalant even though they care a lot.
Haha, complicated humans…it really need skills to understand them…
Basically, two people in love will do things, no matter big or small, for each other. However, this is regardless of whether the other party knows what they have done for each other. I remember the leading action said that “Love is irrational”. It does not mean that people of the same IQ level, physique type or wealth profile must go together. All have to depend on the mysterious word “fate”.
I always wondered how come for some, they face endless bickers and quarrels in their relationships. 恶作剧之吻 said it is because one will only reveal his/her true self to his/her loved ones. Only with the person that they love then will they have emotions of 喜,怒, 哀, 乐…hence it means that it might not be a bad thing if people quarrel coz at least it will mean that at least the person is truly in love with you…if not, he/she will not show you his/her most vulnerable side…yup, vulnerable side as losing control of one’s emotions is the most obvious form of showing one weakness to others…
Though it is true to some sense that quarrel can be good for relationships, it is hard at times not to get upset when people are on bad terms…especially when the wrong choice of words are being used…it can be lethally hurtfully…yes, lethal coz it might be the root cause of unhappiness, breaking up etc…despite the fact that I agree that some point of disagreements are good in their own sense, I think I still prefer have constructive discussion instead of bickers or quarrels…bickers and quarrels will just make people feel helpless and tired over time as it is like having a judgment done at court and you have to defend for yourself to change the verdict given…when one feels that it is pointless to defend for himself/herself, it will be the turning point for both
Hard to maintain a relationship but still nothing is impossible as the power of love cannot be underestimated…as long as two are willing to put in the effort, it might last…who knows right, isn’t the uncertainty that makes two appreciate and treasure the happy times together…agree?
p.s. I only watch part of 微笑Pasta but I just find the two shows v alike
i look upon the moon and stars at Tuesday, August 14, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon