Wednesday, 1 August 2007

The right person at the right place and time

Sometimes people think too much, yet at other times they might think too little…it is so common now to see wife and husband breaking up as they find themselves not compatible…I often wonder why did they come together in the 1st place if they are still uncertain…e ones that are being hurt most is their children, isn’t it?

In love, isn’t there some kind of responsibility that we have to bear in mind? It is often said that women are fickle-minded. However, I feel that this applies to man too. Too often, we do not understand ourselves. We do not know what we want; we do not actually understand ourselves…not to say understand others…

I have heard of couples breaking up and patching up again in a short time or one that find another partner soon after a failed r/s…It does make me wonder, it is really amazing that they are able to recover so soon…or rather are they just testing the waters? A colleague once told me before sometimes it is not too good to be too serious in a relationship, especially when you had just entered this new complicated world…I was puzzled then, but she went on to tell me that it is because you are still young and probably you are not sure what you want…Maybe but not necessarily….

I personally feel that everything has to have a balance…having a girlfriend or boyfriend is good but not having one is not the end of the world…single has its pros and cons as does being attached…Other than bf or gf, family and friends do form an important part of life...

Someone once told me that my self protection mechanism is too high...really? Maybe it is true but I am not too sure why...One thing for sure: I am one who thinks a lot as I believe that there is no point wasting each other time when you know from the start most likely it would work out…if you still insist, you are just bumping around, trying your luck, hoping that some miracle will work out…but does miracle really happen…perhaps but I am not too sure…Probably a better way of viewing it would be that miracle don’t happen by itself but rather it is being created through sheer hard work coupled with the opportunity to do so….

I don’t like to force things…I still prefer things to take its own natural course….as for relationships, not the more the merrier or the better you are at handling and maintaining it but rather whether you meet the right person at the right time and place
i look upon the moon and stars at Wednesday, August 01, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon