Wednesday, 15 August 2007
Secret- Return lies within hasty keys
After watching Secret, I should be happy since I am known to be the fantasy kind of person…none, instead I feel a bit sad,feel like not talking and sitting in a corner by myself doing some reflections and thinking of my own…if it was 4 years back, I might have the happy mood…now, not really, maybe I gradually realized that it is time that I should stop believing in fantasy coz some things just cannot happen in real life…
Though I always grumble that I wanted a time machine when I am rushing for project datelines, I knew there will never be a time machine…envious that they can go back to the time they wish in order to meet their loved ones…I wish I had the power too…at least to hear what he has to say to me…never get to hear the very last time he call me…can’t even recall when did we last talk…it seems like so long back ago…maybe he can see me now but I can’t…perhaps
The show is sad despite the fact that they are together in the end…coz I feel that it seems to be telling me that good endings will only happen in fantasies cases…maybe im being too pessimistic or perhaps I am just thinking too much again...
Though I always grumble that I wanted a time machine when I am rushing for project datelines, I knew there will never be a time machine…envious that they can go back to the time they wish in order to meet their loved ones…I wish I had the power too…at least to hear what he has to say to me…never get to hear the very last time he call me…can’t even recall when did we last talk…it seems like so long back ago…maybe he can see me now but I can’t…perhaps
The show is sad despite the fact that they are together in the end…coz I feel that it seems to be telling me that good endings will only happen in fantasies cases…maybe im being too pessimistic or perhaps I am just thinking too much again...
i look upon the moon and stars at Wednesday, August 15, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon