Tuesday, 11 September 2007
AZA AZA fighting
Went for my 1st driving lesson yesterday. Was actually glad that I attended it. The instructor is nice, pretty friendly too. He said that even it is my 1st time driving, I should be fearless coz only when we do not have e fear then we will dare to try out new things, out of our boundaries and exceed our limit. Though I think he said that to encourage and motivate me coz I say “huh, my turn arh…tink he sense the insecurity in me when it is my turn to drive round e circuit”, I feel that it applies to real life too…
“Fear often defers us from doing what we want to do”… I have decided to work hard for my dream and not let the fear in me take better control of my life…I will just apply for audit first but still I will continue to explore my options coz even I become an auditor in the end, I wun stay there forever one…it is definitely worth the effort to do my research one…
Weihan said he will help me ask about MAS thingy when he go for the interview today…he is a really nice frenz…one of my proj grp mate in yr1 who always help me in accounts….glad to hv know him….no matter what and whether eventually the MAS talk will be open to all of us, I am sure I will survive coz I am a fighter…I hv always been…
“Fear often defers us from doing what we want to do”… I have decided to work hard for my dream and not let the fear in me take better control of my life…I will just apply for audit first but still I will continue to explore my options coz even I become an auditor in the end, I wun stay there forever one…it is definitely worth the effort to do my research one…
Weihan said he will help me ask about MAS thingy when he go for the interview today…he is a really nice frenz…one of my proj grp mate in yr1 who always help me in accounts….glad to hv know him….no matter what and whether eventually the MAS talk will be open to all of us, I am sure I will survive coz I am a fighter…I hv always been…
i look upon the moon and stars at Tuesday, September 11, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon