Friday, 30 November 2007

Little little things that brighten up my mood

原来心情不好可以看 VCDs, 会让心情便好
眼泪能让不愉快的感觉离去
所以原来不只 aerobics 能让我心情变好

我又发现另一个方式让自己开心

Dad tot I fall down again in toilet while I was bathing juz now…haha, but I din lar…
Feel so luved…blissful ^_^

Recall exam period…
1) Lost my bracelet in NTU, one of my favourites…lost once b4 le & is my mum who bought it for me…though it is frm pasar malam one, but I really like it a lot…coz I choose one
2) Fall down again...this time rd is on the road, when alighting the bus….tink this is the 4th time rd this yr…for this sem is the 2rd time, the 1st one was during EF quiz, on the road too…but it is near the carpark there on my way to mrt station…coz I tripped over the kerb

Come to think of it, im a v clumsy person…hv been falling since young…in JC, I fall down frm the stairs…this time rd is the bus….wonder is it gg to continue when I step out to the wrking world…hmm wat if my heel brk and I sprain my angle….

Tink I hv to b more carefully when walking…coz can b v dangerous….okie lar…time for TVTV…..爱情摩法师...

I am gg to enjoy myself during this holidays....aerobics, Kbox, VCDs etc etc...feel free to call mi out k....
i look upon the moon and stars at Friday, November 30, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon