Friday, 21 December 2007

转角遇的爱

Just watched finished “转角遇的爱”… really quite touching…I quite liked it..hee…although the plot might b over exaggerate a bit…but it teaches us one thing in life…which is in life, true love can surpass status differences etc…the crux is to be confident and trust yourself, when u like someone you hv to say it…coz if nt the person wun noe and u might juz lose the chance due to the persistent delay…who say princess and prince muz b together…Fate plays an impt role…no matter wat, I think one should just try and see, mayb a miracle will turn out….we will nv know…

I rem someone once told me, whether 2 person is compatible or not, it is really depends on their story…haha, I hv my own story, my driving instructor has his too…diff people, diff stories…it is juz whether u wan to make e first move to writing your story…some things hv to b spelt out and fight for…for those who faced despair in r/s, perhaps this is juz the prefect show to motivate yourself and rekindle the belief that you first hv
i look upon the moon and stars at Friday, December 21, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon