Saturday, 15 December 2007
Feel so blessed
Celebrated my bday with some of my frenz yesterday, mainly the 97 gang...really enjoyed myself...thks all frm the SMSes, presents and for the nice outing...really makes my day, esp the small surprise which i shld specially credit to Minting and Huihan...shall elaborate more when i get the photos...and i also feel v touched by some SMSes coz some of them r frenz which i hvnt seen for a long long time & they still rem my bday...realli thks...yest happen to hear a v nice romantic song, so juz wan to share w all, the lyrics are as follows and tink it is in my soundtrack le.....
Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill
You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly
At times I understand you
And I know how hard you've tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
I simply luv the phrase "I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides"...think the singer is v gd...will feel like gg to "melt" when u hear him sing...totally immerse in the song...
To sum up yest, nice frenz + nice songs > make Yimei a duper happy gal...ps: kerwei, im sry if u felt a bit left out, hope u had enjoyed yourself...or nxt time stick to derrick more coz he can tok abt anything one, anytime and anywhere...he juz has the unique talent...
Some funny things which happen yest...derrick tried to exhibit his powerful chinese...he sd he is gg to 发奋途强 for his next semester...so as not to 一落千丈...then minting proceed to ask if he know 一落千丈 meaning...and he sd it means ka bong...which is like super funny w his animated expression...so we requested for more...he obliged but ask to describe wat though i tink he is looking ard the place to see if he gt inspiration for more chinese idioms instead of 风和日丽, 花好月圆 as proclaimed by minting....in e end guess wat, he described us as 这些猪狗朋友 *faint* which is super familar coz i recall seeing in melvin blog...but somehow e wrds frm derrick's mouth is like v funny coz e way he sd it...i muz realli thk him for brightening up everyone moods...esp tian, han and minting who were super tired after wrk...it is a pity that melvin couldnt join us but dun wry k, im sure we will hv this kind of outing again...super luv it, totally enjoyed myself...
Meanwhile im yearning for...
-Going ktv again
-More online window retail shopping
-Shopping for new year clothes, shoes and bag(for wrk nxt yr)
-A nice haircut
-More dramas
And im looking forward to....
-Meeting up with all my rest of the frenz...u noe who u r...lolx
-Doing the nail art with mum
Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill
You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I'd rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
On what you say or do?
I'm only just beginning to see the real you
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I'm just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
At times I'd like to break you
And drive you to your knees
At times I'd like to break through
And hold you endlessly
At times I understand you
And I know how hard you've tried
I've watched while love commands you
And I've watched love pass you by
At times I think we're drifters
Still searching for a friend
A brother or a sister
But then the passion flares again
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I wanna hold you til I die
Til we both break down and cry
I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides
I simply luv the phrase "I wanna hold you till the fear in me subsides"...think the singer is v gd...will feel like gg to "melt" when u hear him sing...totally immerse in the song...
To sum up yest, nice frenz + nice songs > make Yimei a duper happy gal...ps: kerwei, im sry if u felt a bit left out, hope u had enjoyed yourself...or nxt time stick to derrick more coz he can tok abt anything one, anytime and anywhere...he juz has the unique talent...
Some funny things which happen yest...derrick tried to exhibit his powerful chinese...he sd he is gg to 发奋途强 for his next semester...so as not to 一落千丈...then minting proceed to ask if he know 一落千丈 meaning...and he sd it means ka bong...which is like super funny w his animated expression...so we requested for more...he obliged but ask to describe wat though i tink he is looking ard the place to see if he gt inspiration for more chinese idioms instead of 风和日丽, 花好月圆 as proclaimed by minting....in e end guess wat, he described us as 这些猪狗朋友 *faint* which is super familar coz i recall seeing in melvin blog...but somehow e wrds frm derrick's mouth is like v funny coz e way he sd it...i muz realli thk him for brightening up everyone moods...esp tian, han and minting who were super tired after wrk...it is a pity that melvin couldnt join us but dun wry k, im sure we will hv this kind of outing again...super luv it, totally enjoyed myself...
Meanwhile im yearning for...
-Going ktv again
-More online window retail shopping
-Shopping for new year clothes, shoes and bag(for wrk nxt yr)
-A nice haircut
-More dramas
And im looking forward to....
-Meeting up with all my rest of the frenz...u noe who u r...lolx
-Doing the nail art with mum
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, December 15, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon