Saturday, 8 December 2007

Random thoughts

In a week time, I will be 22 years old. However, as per last year, I don’t feel like celebrating. Don’t ask me why, but somehow I feel sad. Do u know that I am going 22 soon? 4years plus, sometimes I will wonder if u are doing well. Are you one of the stars above the sky yesterday looking at me and telling me not to stay out so late? Are you the wind that blows past me, telling me to remember to cover my blanket when I sleep? Are you the waves that brush past the river telling me to stay happy ever? Are you, are you…sometimes I would wonder…she is doing well, I am doing well and everyone is doing well…so what about you? Will we ever meet again in my dreams? Or u hv been all ard me, hiding somewhere where I cant see you?

So what is my birthday wish? Actually sometimes, I feel it is better not to wish…coz the more u pin higher hopes on getting the wish, the greater is the disappointment when u cant get it…mayb liking imperfection like derrick will make one a happier person…perhaps wat my driving instructor sd, I shld do wat I wan, wat I like…living my life, enjoying it and caring less abt others…lower my expectations & juz b happy…why do I nid to think so much…sometimes he feel that my life is like automated, I noe he enjoy teasing mi when I freak out driving on e slope…he is happy dat im finally trying out one of the excitement of life…I rem he once sd, sometimes it is ok to drive past the red light…ha, I did that nt coz I wanted but coz I could not clutch and brake in time…somehow impulsiveness is still not me…at times, I feel that he can look through me and know wat im tinking…dunno how he manage to do it, but think it is enjoyable to talk to him coz no stress at all…he is juz an instructor whom I wont personally keep in touch with…but how did he understand so much, a bit scary coz I tink so far, no1 managed to fully realize what I was tinking unless I told them straight…it is weird at times coz a stranger seems to understand u more than your close friends…or is it coz he is older?

To derrick, i tink most gals prefer older guys coz they appears to b more "an quan" somehow...it is juz e sense of security that young guys cant gif...haa, perhaps financially and mentally more stable in the sense that they knows wat they wan after so much testing of the water

Haa, miss talking to zhenjie...v v long nv see him le, but sure he is doing well…somehow I owe wat I hv now to him, without his help on physics, I dunno how will I fare for Os…he wont be reading this, but really THANKS…and I like talking to u, e way u crap and make us luff…e way we link u and her together, e way u all link me and him together, e way we link shihui and him together, e way u link your mum and him together, e way u and yixin quarrel…all fooling ard, but guess those are the days that we r all v happy playing ard…it makes tuition more enjoyable…hope u r doing well guy…nope I dun wan to meet up, haa coz I hate the weird feeling of meeting up when it has been such a long time we last met…yes, I admit I hv peculiar habits… and I admit most of the time we r talking abt sch wrk, haa but perhaps that’s e way how I bond w pple…like how mi and peiyi can click and talk rubbish all the time…well, I guess studying will b better than wrking but but but I still hv to enter another phase of life and say sayonara to being a student…will I eventually end up being an auditor? I dunno, we will see in half a yr time…
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, December 08, 2007
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon