Sunday, 27 April 2008

Flattered

I am very honoured to receive prof's email to ask if I want to be his TA for next semester. However, sadly this is my last semester. As such, I would not be able to commit myself and accept this offer to gain new insights on risk management. Thus I will have no choice but to reject this offer in e end.

To be honest, I am flattered as it is e first time that a prof ask if I am interested to be his/her TA. Just that the opportunity comes at e wrong point of time if not I will readily accept it. May he get another TA of choice which will do his/her upmost best to help him in e next semester to be=)
i look upon the moon and stars at Sunday, April 27, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon