Sunday, 27 April 2008

The greed of humans

PY told me shocking news today. Her long time maid is v daring to steal money from them to buy a prepaid card and with the help from her grandma’s maid to remit money back to her country. A total of 500+ amount while they managed to retrieve back only 100+. In fact, she realized it when her $2 money went missing while e rest of her family din even realized despite losing 100+ sum. It is really very daring of her. PY set up a trap to catch her in e act. Initially her parents refused to believe it until they found out that their money was missing. 100+ bucks is not a small sum, it is really surprising that they failed to realize it. I think that is e reason why I cannot stand having maid, having another person in my house. Say I am skeptical, but it is just me to not trust anyone that easily. Sometimes money can cause one to act irrationally. Sad, but it is e truth. I think few would agree that it is actually redundant to hv too much money. My rationale is that u can’t bring those money also when u die. What good does it do for u to steal others hard earned money. Isn’t it more practical and realistic to earn those for yourself? Somemore the maid has been with them for so long le… To use the spare key to steal the money is really daring of her…Nope, I am not acknowledging that I agree with her behaviour… Instead I would say that she failed to think of the consequences. She not only has lost the trust that PY and her family had in her, but also she lost a job which her livelihood depends on it. Perhaps if she had exercised a little more wisdom, it would be good. Sigh, sometimes I really wished that people could think more of the repercussions that they would have to bear before acting. Is money really everything? Yes, money is a necessity but I dun think it is everything.
i look upon the moon and stars at Sunday, April 27, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon