Sunday, 27 April 2008

The only constant is change

I have changed since u left us, changed again since I entered university. Just watched a show, it said that dying is not difficult whereas to live on well is not easy. U left the more difficult task for us to handle. I can totally comprehend this feeling coz I have been through it, or rather I am still trying very hard to put e past behind. Well, memories are not that easy to forget, unlike a delete button which sends what we dun wan into e recycle bin. It has been many years but yet sometimes when I recall back, it still hurts. Memories of u in tubes struggling really hard to say something to us. That image still brings tears to my eyes. I feared hearing the sound in the hospital, I feared going to the hospital, I feared I feared I feared….I guess that’s y sometimes she said that you haven’t come back from work, she is trying really hard to cope with it. Besides, u are the one who used to be constantly by her side. Perhaps this is the best as at least she doesn’t cry anymore, I can see her smile at times though she could not make out what is really happening.

I act like a big kid in front of my family as I want to be e kid of my parents as long as I could. Nothing is forever but I just want to cherish this privilege. U makes me understand this. To cherish and treasure this privilege while I can. Soon, I will be joining tian they all to e workforce. I guess I will change again in this new world. Hope that this change will be for e better.
i look upon the moon and stars at Sunday, April 27, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon