Thursday, 10 April 2008
Pure coincidence
THAT enlightens me
I finally found out why I had e feeling
Though of no intention, but I think I learnt something more about myself
Quite a couple of challenges faced recently
Perhaps a little of encouragement + a little of courage
Will make me brave through them fearlessly
I want to be fully prepared for my next upcoming battle
The LAST time, I want to give it my best shot ever=)
I finally found out why I had e feeling
Though of no intention, but I think I learnt something more about myself
Quite a couple of challenges faced recently
Perhaps a little of encouragement + a little of courage
Will make me brave through them fearlessly
I want to be fully prepared for my next upcoming battle
The LAST time, I want to give it my best shot ever=)
i look upon the moon and stars at Thursday, April 10, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon