Thursday, 24 April 2008
True love?
After completing the whole series of proposal daisakusen, it further affirms my thinking that true love is to see the one in happiness, living in bliss instead of being together w her/him. I once told this thinking to a close friend and he saluate me coz he for one can never imagine himself thinking this way.
Actually loving someone is not a must to be w e person because u might nt be in e position to provide him/her w e kind of happiness he/she desires. It is not your fault but neither is e other person's fault. Just that what is not meant to be in e end will never be. Being together in e first place doesnt meant u will be e one in e end.
The show did touch about marriage. Just some time back, my close friends and i did mention abt this topic. I honestly expresses my intention of not wanting to tie e knot. I seriously never thought of it. However, unlike one of my friend, it is not because I am afraid of committment. But rather, it is because I am fearful, fearful that because of the fact that 2 person can see each other easily everyday, e treasure and cherish feeling will be lost. The other person becomes taken granted for. No more surprises, no more yearning to meet up w me and share whatever little things that occur in e day. This is because e closer e person is to u, it is easy to take e person for granted. This is why i commented, "Marriage is e tombstone of love". Haha, brainwashed? Perhaps, besides this phrase was introduced to me since I was very young during my secondary school days...by a teacher who I quite respect and since then it has been ingrained in me. Don't be mistaken that my family is quite problematic. On the contrary, I do live in a happy family. Still I am fearful. Maybe this thinking will change due to more experiences as I grow up. Maybe he will change me...i dun know but at least this is my current thoughts...
Tian sort of agree that she might be bored seeing e same partner everyday. Haha, I have e same thinking years back, when I was 18. I remembered my then supervisor asked me about having a bf or what nots during my 1st part time job. I told him that I hope if I had a bf, we dun meet everyday coz I am fearful that we might get bored w each other and left w nothing to say to each other...But somehow, this thinking has changed, for whatever reason, I am not too sure...No longer fearful that 2 person will get bored with each other because I slowly come to realise that no one can fully understand another person. Everyday is a new discovery about e other person. Even how close e person is, he/she can never fully understand u...at least in my life, there is no such person that I can confidently say to understand me fully...
To my friends, if someone told u "If you find e one who u think can give u happiness than I, let me know...I will let u go", do cherish e person...at least for sure, at that moment, e person is truly loving u at e bottom of his/her heart...
Actually loving someone is not a must to be w e person because u might nt be in e position to provide him/her w e kind of happiness he/she desires. It is not your fault but neither is e other person's fault. Just that what is not meant to be in e end will never be. Being together in e first place doesnt meant u will be e one in e end.
The show did touch about marriage. Just some time back, my close friends and i did mention abt this topic. I honestly expresses my intention of not wanting to tie e knot. I seriously never thought of it. However, unlike one of my friend, it is not because I am afraid of committment. But rather, it is because I am fearful, fearful that because of the fact that 2 person can see each other easily everyday, e treasure and cherish feeling will be lost. The other person becomes taken granted for. No more surprises, no more yearning to meet up w me and share whatever little things that occur in e day. This is because e closer e person is to u, it is easy to take e person for granted. This is why i commented, "Marriage is e tombstone of love". Haha, brainwashed? Perhaps, besides this phrase was introduced to me since I was very young during my secondary school days...by a teacher who I quite respect and since then it has been ingrained in me. Don't be mistaken that my family is quite problematic. On the contrary, I do live in a happy family. Still I am fearful. Maybe this thinking will change due to more experiences as I grow up. Maybe he will change me...i dun know but at least this is my current thoughts...
Tian sort of agree that she might be bored seeing e same partner everyday. Haha, I have e same thinking years back, when I was 18. I remembered my then supervisor asked me about having a bf or what nots during my 1st part time job. I told him that I hope if I had a bf, we dun meet everyday coz I am fearful that we might get bored w each other and left w nothing to say to each other...But somehow, this thinking has changed, for whatever reason, I am not too sure...No longer fearful that 2 person will get bored with each other because I slowly come to realise that no one can fully understand another person. Everyday is a new discovery about e other person. Even how close e person is, he/she can never fully understand u...at least in my life, there is no such person that I can confidently say to understand me fully...
To my friends, if someone told u "If you find e one who u think can give u happiness than I, let me know...I will let u go", do cherish e person...at least for sure, at that moment, e person is truly loving u at e bottom of his/her heart...
i look upon the moon and stars at Thursday, April 24, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon