Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Utterly discouraged
Went for the 2rd driving test...but as could guess from the title, i din make it again...however, that was not the discouraging part...
e discouraging part was due to the briefing by the tester after everything...
e entire conversation went as follow:
Tester R*****: Your driving very bad
Me: *Look at him puzzledly*
Tester R*****: You don't know how to control the car, your car are like going zig zag.
Me: *Silent- he is the tester, what he say counts*
Tester R*****: The separator line, u should just keep in your lane.
Me: Ok...*This i admit i did make e mistake*
Tester R*****: You failed the test!
My mind was a blank after e test. Wanted to look at the paper and asked him where did i exactly go wrong..BUT the moment he passed me the paper, he stand up...look at me in a sneer manner *It feels like he is waiting for some big reaction from me, but then obviously, I din coz my mind was like a blank* AND went off... leaving me in e room...so i din really look coz there is no point since he went off liao...
I dun understand. If I am willing to learn from my past mistakes, is it too hard on your part to spend a few more minutes to explain on where I gone wrong so that at least I can better comprehend the grading given. Does it pleases him to put people down? Isnt there a more tactful way of putting things through like " I think u really need to improve on your driving"
Another thing i dun comprehend, how come din he stop me from driving if my vehicle control is v bad...I am in the route whereby there is a lot of narrow bends, isnt that v dangerous? Next, I really dont know why he sd i din keep in my lane, really? How come i wasnt aware and how come the instructors never point out to me during my practical lessons and warm up session? I drove the same way as I did usually.
It was DISHEARTENING really...all i could say is that some people forgot they were once candidates too...they just could not understand the feeling of candidates anymore till the extend that such consideration and sensitivity to the candidates' feelings are regarded as mere redundant and utter waste of time...
SAD part is...this time round, my circuit was a perfect score, no point is deducted compared to first test... and most of my errors in first test did not appear and those r my usual mistakes due to e horrendous lane changing...instead other errors that I wasnt aware of were being marked down during my 2rd test...
Unbelievable...I seriously think I drove much better this time round...but to be put down like that is utterly discouragingly...Should I retake? Many people advise me to do so...however, I really dread going through e whole ordeal again....My only aim to learn driving is coz my wish to drive my mum and grandparents ard (made during when I was still in primary sch) Though grandpa is not ard anymore, I still hope that I can fulfil this small little wish BUT the more I learn driving, e more I hated it...How? I hate to do things I dun enjoy...Seriously yearning for some enlightment and wisdom to make e correct choice...
e discouraging part was due to the briefing by the tester after everything...
e entire conversation went as follow:
Tester R*****: Your driving very bad
Me: *Look at him puzzledly*
Tester R*****: You don't know how to control the car, your car are like going zig zag.
Me:
Tester R*****: The separator line, u should just keep in your lane.
Me: Ok...*This i admit i did make e mistake*
Tester R*****: You failed the test!
My mind was a blank after e test. Wanted to look at the paper and asked him where did i exactly go wrong..BUT the moment he passed me the paper, he stand up...look at me in a sneer manner *It feels like he is waiting for some big reaction from me, but then obviously, I din coz my mind was like a blank* AND went off... leaving me in e room...so i din really look coz there is no point since he went off liao...
I dun understand. If I am willing to learn from my past mistakes, is it too hard on your part to spend a few more minutes to explain on where I gone wrong so that at least I can better comprehend the grading given. Does it pleases him to put people down? Isnt there a more tactful way of putting things through like " I think u really need to improve on your driving"
Another thing i dun comprehend, how come din he stop me from driving if my vehicle control is v bad...I am in the route whereby there is a lot of narrow bends, isnt that v dangerous? Next, I really dont know why he sd i din keep in my lane, really? How come i wasnt aware and how come the instructors never point out to me during my practical lessons and warm up session? I drove the same way as I did usually.
It was DISHEARTENING really...all i could say is that some people forgot they were once candidates too...they just could not understand the feeling of candidates anymore till the extend that such consideration and sensitivity to the candidates' feelings are regarded as mere redundant and utter waste of time...
SAD part is...this time round, my circuit was a perfect score, no point is deducted compared to first test... and most of my errors in first test did not appear and those r my usual mistakes due to e horrendous lane changing...instead other errors that I wasnt aware of were being marked down during my 2rd test...
Unbelievable...I seriously think I drove much better this time round...but to be put down like that is utterly discouragingly...Should I retake? Many people advise me to do so...however, I really dread going through e whole ordeal again....My only aim to learn driving is coz my wish to drive my mum and grandparents ard (made during when I was still in primary sch) Though grandpa is not ard anymore, I still hope that I can fulfil this small little wish BUT the more I learn driving, e more I hated it...How? I hate to do things I dun enjoy...Seriously yearning for some enlightment and wisdom to make e correct choice...
i look upon the moon and stars at Tuesday, April 29, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon