Thursday, 29 May 2008

Reflections

Feeling a bit down…Should I find a job that last till end July? By right, I should be the most active one looking for job, part time one I mean… This is because I am the one who can find one most easily out of e rest in my family…but I am really slacking around in the house the whole day…I think I am avoiding, avoiding the responsibility and also the fear of coping when my audit job commence…perhaps I feel in secured…that's why I just take things easy and try to enjoy as much as I can...somehow, this makes me feel a bit guilty for being so slacked...I like finance, I enjoy dealing with numbers but the moment my parents mention about money to me, I kind of feel pressurized…I din want to let them down, besides I think they have subconsciously been pining their hopes on me

My dad just got to know that I ended my last paper and my results were out…in fact, they will out long ago…I din tell because he din asked…not that I did badly or what but rather since secondary school, I din have to bother them about my studies…they will only get to know my grades when e report book is out for them to sign and certify that they were being notified about my grades…

My dad went on to ask if I did well…I replied montone-lessly that it depends on how he define well... I din want to tell him that in fact I got a pretty good grade because I din want him to expect that I would be earning a high salary when I commence my work…those who start off in audit would vouch for that… Also I am not too sure if audit is for me…I want to be a teacher, a really good one BUT I know I am not suitable to go in right now…I need more polishing + many people advise me against it…I guess when the time comes, I will know more about what do I really want in life
i look upon the moon and stars at Thursday, May 29, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon