Saturday, 3 May 2008
Unbearable weather
The weather recently is really making me feel like going for a dip in the pool and dun come out...It is really v hot, i think probably humid is a better description...i felt sticky and sweaty even after a bath...went back to sch today to get the cca certificate...glad to meet up w some of my friends though i felt kind of "cheated" as I could get e cert another day one...anyway the title they gave to me was v cool...AUDIT REVIEWER...haha, somehow seems like i am the "partner" in kind while actually my role was more like a team leader who guides and review...i dun sign on the audit report lor, lolx...but it really sounds good lar...
After which, went to shop ard at bugis and OG for mum's pressie w peiyi's companion...actually her agenda is to enjoy e aircon instead of gg hm straight due to e supery hot weather...but still wanna thank her as I dunno e way to OG from bugis...so she faithfully become my temp tour guide...
I think i will really miss her when we start working, esp if she eventually end up in EY and if I eventually in deloitte...she is really super duper funny...
Here is one example from our sms-es today...
PY: I think I am very unlucky today as all the buses i took today seems to be without little aircon
Me: You mean with little aircon? Did you bump onto him?
PY: It would have explained my suay-ness if i bump onto him, but no lei...mayb coz i saw his look alike juz now...so half unlucky...at least i got e seat w aircon when only half e bus hv aircon...
Me: Haha, i will really miss u when we start wrking...u and your logic...
PY: Hmm my logic doesnt wrk on u lei...but i will miss bullying u
Me: Lol, i thought u said that I am "fragile animal", so cannot bully me right?
PY: You are a fragile animal with teeth
Me: Haha, then u better be careful of my teeth when u bully me
PY: I will knock off all your teeth then...* knock X2 *...* Teeth all drop off *...* evil grin *
Me: What nonsense? I got my fair dose of calcium k
PY: Fragile animal hv fragile teeth.. * snap * teeth all drop off
Isn't her funny? My uni days really brighten up coz of all her logic which super exceed what I can expect...but well, being stuck w her for so long and her long time proj kaki for so long...i can somehow predict some of her action n wrds in some instances...can be considered "graduated" liao...lolx
Will realli miss her bar, hope we will still keep in touch even when we start wrking...aniwae here r some grp photos w her inside...

After which, went to shop ard at bugis and OG for mum's pressie w peiyi's companion...actually her agenda is to enjoy e aircon instead of gg hm straight due to e supery hot weather...but still wanna thank her as I dunno e way to OG from bugis...so she faithfully become my temp tour guide...
I think i will really miss her when we start working, esp if she eventually end up in EY and if I eventually in deloitte...she is really super duper funny...
Here is one example from our sms-es today...
PY: I think I am very unlucky today as all the buses i took today seems to be without little aircon
Me: You mean with little aircon? Did you bump onto him?
PY: It would have explained my suay-ness if i bump onto him, but no lei...mayb coz i saw his look alike juz now...so half unlucky...at least i got e seat w aircon when only half e bus hv aircon...
Me: Haha, i will really miss u when we start wrking...u and your logic...
PY: Hmm my logic doesnt wrk on u lei...but i will miss bullying u
Me: Lol, i thought u said that I am "fragile animal", so cannot bully me right?
PY: You are a fragile animal with teeth
Me: Haha, then u better be careful of my teeth when u bully me
PY: I will knock off all your teeth then...* knock X2 *...* Teeth all drop off *...* evil grin *
Me: What nonsense? I got my fair dose of calcium k
PY: Fragile animal hv fragile teeth.. * snap * teeth all drop off
Isn't her funny? My uni days really brighten up coz of all her logic which super exceed what I can expect...but well, being stuck w her for so long and her long time proj kaki for so long...i can somehow predict some of her action n wrds in some instances...can be considered "graduated" liao...lolx
Will realli miss her bar, hope we will still keep in touch even when we start wrking...aniwae here r some grp photos w her inside...
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, May 03, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon