Monday, 5 May 2008
"Working is better - sleep too much, die faster"
I quote "Working is better - sleep too much, die faster", ST pg 12 May 4.
Thus I have decided to find a short temp job before I commenced my wrk in Aug be it in deloitte or there. Haha, this is not the reason actually but rather I want to keep my mind active and earn some money so that I can invest on a good wardrobe of office wear + a nice dress for my grad nite.
So anyone w good job lobang, do contact me ya...I am in for any accts/admin job, preferably 5 days wk, west/central location...able to commit till june...paywise: $7/hr?
As for tian's "invitation" to HK, actually my heart tell me to go but my brain tell me not to. Coz coz i am so so broke, stupid driving is realli so so exp, but do hv fun there ya, go visit e "Hai yang gong yuan", think it is quite fun de...nxt time rd we go bkk or jap k, i wanna try out e spa, shoppping etc etc etc
I miss taipei so much...we muz find some day and organize an post grad trip again ^_^ 97 gang guys + der, u all r most welcome to join us =)
Thus I have decided to find a short temp job before I commenced my wrk in Aug be it in deloitte or there. Haha, this is not the reason actually but rather I want to keep my mind active and earn some money so that I can invest on a good wardrobe of office wear + a nice dress for my grad nite.
So anyone w good job lobang, do contact me ya...I am in for any accts/admin job, preferably 5 days wk, west/central location...able to commit till june...paywise: $7/hr?
As for tian's "invitation" to HK, actually my heart tell me to go but my brain tell me not to. Coz coz i am so so broke, stupid driving is realli so so exp, but do hv fun there ya, go visit e "Hai yang gong yuan", think it is quite fun de...nxt time rd we go bkk or jap k, i wanna try out e spa, shoppping etc etc etc
I miss taipei so much...we muz find some day and organize an post grad trip again ^_^ 97 gang guys + der, u all r most welcome to join us =)
i look upon the moon and stars at Monday, May 05, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon