Thursday, 26 June 2008

Finally

I finally passed my driving test, after taking 3 times of practical test...this time rd, i guess e tester is much more nicer in pointing out my mistakes...he told me straight on the spot where did i gone wrong and how can i better handle a situation...he even said encouraging words as I follow his advice abt some lane changing stuffs he told me during the circuit when I proceed out to the test route...the attitude of him compared to the other is really v v different, esp compared to my second tester...so surprised!!!

to be frank, i wasnt positive abt this test today becoz before i start e test, i saw my 1st and 2rd testers....send chills down my spine, esp e 2rd tester's comment...also i made some mistakes during my practise and it will definitely caused a failure if that will to occur during e test...

Thanks a lot to tian, han and of coz keegan for sms-ing me encouraging message early this morning...also peiyi for her belated msg!!!

Some silly things did occur to me during the test...though nt v surprising, given that i am the candidate...

1) I locked my tester out!!! Can u imagine the paiseh-ness I am in at that time? as i din wan to forget to lock the door before i drive, I decided to lock it firsgt after starting e engine then i proceed to adjust the seat, mirror etc (nt too sure why my seat is being adjusted after the practice)...

I din realised it until he knocked on e window, indicating for me to let him in the car...so ma lu lar...then he jkingly asked if there is an auto lock function in the car T___T of coz i sd no...he then proceed to ask me who lock and why...so i sheepishly said is me and coz it was a habit! (I cant sd coz i scared i forget to lock rit!?)

2) while he indicated to me to drive out the parallel parking slot, i mistook it as he told me to drive out straight away...so i told him i could nt drive out now coz i nid to reverse the car first...think he was puzzled why i told him dat...so he told me to juz do wat i shld do to drive out as he cannt tell me how to drive out the slot....i am such a bai wu long lar @$#!%

actually weird things start to occur to me even before the test...

I actually dreamt of tian telling me to keep talking to the tester to divert e tester's attention of spotting mistakes...in this dream, tian actually told me to keep talking and talking to the tester and she claimed dat that is e secret to passing!!!! WEIRD right? I dunno why I would hv this dream

nonetheless, i am glad it is finally over...soon it will be time to face my 2rd challenge and 3rd ordeal...wish me all e best k!
i look upon the moon and stars at Thursday, June 26, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon