Friday, 6 June 2008
Unchained melody
I know it isnt excuses, but why do i react this way?
Perhaps understanding is what I need to work on
Maybe I feel I should be informed, not after some misunderstanding but be the misunderstanding even occurs in the first place
Is this where has gone wrong? Or I had been oblivious to small little problems that had been hinting to me to have a good chat? Is what F sd is coming true?
Cursed...praying hard...i wish, i wish, i wish wish wish...
~ One need to embrace the embrace the rain before seeing the rainbow ~
Perhaps understanding is what I need to work on
Maybe I feel I should be informed, not after some misunderstanding but be the misunderstanding even occurs in the first place
Is this where has gone wrong? Or I had been oblivious to small little problems that had been hinting to me to have a good chat? Is what F sd is coming true?
Cursed...praying hard...i wish, i wish, i wish wish wish...
~ One need to embrace the embrace the rain before seeing the rainbow ~
i look upon the moon and stars at Friday, June 06, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon