Saturday, 5 July 2008
Birds of same feather flock together
I think i am surrounded by lotsa sotong frenz
Catching the wrong train
I read from YX's blog that she took the wrong train and she ended up walking home from JE station to BL station as she missed the last train...wat made it worse was that she left earlier from her outing so as not to miss e last train and to save on the cab fares
AND Today tian told me dat she also took e wrong train and missed the last train home...so in e end, she had to take e cab home
Driving class humor
Today I learnt dat PY had switched on the wiper instead of the erm signal lights during her driving lesson yest...other than that, she claims dat she had successfully caused the instructor to turn pale by mounting the kerb
I also recall reading YX's blog dat she managed to strike and mount kerb for 8 times in her final evaluation lesson during one entry into the S and crank course AND erm she had booked her test date le
I realised dat tian and mi had asked similar qns during our driving lesson...i once panicked and asked e instructor whether shld i stop for the birds on the road...not trying to b funny or wat but i got a calm reply dat the birds will fly off !#$@ As for tian, she asked abt the cat on e road...however i am not too sure how her instructor respond though
Miscellanous incidents
Der forgot abt e room # for our late night KTV session whereas the waiter actually rem and kindly brought him the way bk
PY once saw a cute guy and erm she banged straight into a glass door into a shopping centre
I went for a haircut yest and I almost forgot to take my academic gown which I had deposit in the counter before i commence e haircut
hmm it seems like Birds of same feather do flock together, isnt it? lolx
Catching the wrong train
I read from YX's blog that she took the wrong train and she ended up walking home from JE station to BL station as she missed the last train...wat made it worse was that she left earlier from her outing so as not to miss e last train and to save on the cab fares
AND Today tian told me dat she also took e wrong train and missed the last train home...so in e end, she had to take e cab home
Driving class humor
Today I learnt dat PY had switched on the wiper instead of the erm signal lights during her driving lesson yest...other than that, she claims dat she had successfully caused the instructor to turn pale by mounting the kerb
I also recall reading YX's blog dat she managed to strike and mount kerb for 8 times in her final evaluation lesson during one entry into the S and crank course AND erm she had booked her test date le
I realised dat tian and mi had asked similar qns during our driving lesson...i once panicked and asked e instructor whether shld i stop for the birds on the road...not trying to b funny or wat but i got a calm reply dat the birds will fly off !#$@ As for tian, she asked abt the cat on e road...however i am not too sure how her instructor respond though
Miscellanous incidents
Der forgot abt e room # for our late night KTV session whereas the waiter actually rem and kindly brought him the way bk
PY once saw a cute guy and erm she banged straight into a glass door into a shopping centre
I went for a haircut yest and I almost forgot to take my academic gown which I had deposit in the counter before i commence e haircut
hmm it seems like Birds of same feather do flock together, isnt it? lolx
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, July 05, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon