Saturday, 13 December 2008

Birthdays

I know some of u out there had "consulted" keegan on what I wanted...well i believed that u all gt a common answer frm him but it is being ignored...

1) A more balanced job (I think this answer doesnt comes frm him but e truth is, it come frm me)

Perhaps it is more of wanting and hoping to be able to survive through the peak...and also it is probably becoz i have been assigned quite a couple of new entities to do which makes the task even more challenging for a new comer. One of my senior told me that doing new entity will allow me to learn more. This i do agree as you cant just say, I will follow past yr working papers if I do not know how to perform the testing. The learning curve is so steep, that sometimes i wonder if it is plainly a vertical straight line which everyone else just refuse to admit...and clearing review points is no joke at all...esp when the points require more documents from the client...for me, i seriously do not like to hv a lot of OSM as i feel it is a chore to keep following up w the client who some can really take a loong time to get what you want...i cant blame them as they gt their own stuff to do...well, this is just the way things work...u will tend to doing things that r more impt right?

So the first point leads to my 2rd commonly wishlist during any day, even wkends

2) More time

I dont know if I am one of those few that feel this way...i always feel i am like a slow coach who takes such a long time to finish the work assigned...i told my senior that yest and he sd "why do u suddenly say that? I din even say anything abt that"...to his reply, I think he is really v nice....compared to my A11 and him, i am so slow lar...no wonder, i heard that he is a v nice senior to work under...but well, i think i am lucky that the manager did not scold me as i heard that she can be quite fierce...i guess prob she saw me really flipping the documents and documenting the wrk done...prob she will only scold those who she thinks is skiving...and she also taught me some of e things like "how to clear her review pts"...

the 2rd wishlist is also being constantly ignored as well and there leads to my 3rd wishlist

3) Doraemon
How this comes abt? I cant hv more time but i know doraemon in cartoons hv a way to stop time etc...haha

So what does all this wishlist says? i am a dreamer?...nope i guess it says that wishlist is usually make up of items that pple yearn to hv but cant hv...and it is coz i am working way too hard that i hv this 3 wishlist...i recall hving similar wishlists when i am in my yr 1 of uni too

ok those are coveted wishlists...for my realistic wishlists, they are as follows:
1) A working bag
2) A spa voucher
3) A manicure session
4) A haircut
5) A day of playing the game that allows u to hit e buttons v hard and excitedly to win e computer or your friends (tian shld know what is e name of the game)
6) Go someone hse and play wii


well, the list are not exhaustive...but these r what i can think so far...i think i am going to fulfil my 4th wishlist later, hehe...what can i say? hmm, i simply loves pampering myself and i enjoy e fact that I hv completed what i can do & hv my wkends...e motto of yimei is "to work hard during wkends and enjoy her wkends"...it is by this motto that keep me going in times of tiredness, stressfulness and hectic-ness...do try it out and see if it works for u too=)

I like e fact that I can hv a good rest this wkend and also hang out w my friends and family...i will try to maintain this for e wkends to come....gambate everyone, including me!!!!
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, December 13, 2008
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon