Saturday, 24 January 2009

Uncertainties

Perhaps one cannot have best of the worlds...perhaps I am asking for too much...nonetheless, I am glad we have pulled out of the job...although i have several more horrendous jobs ahead, i chose not to think abt it and enjoy e joyous occasion without fear of being immobilised back home to send the documents to my senior....once bitten, twice shy...so cant blame myself for thinking that way.

Some things are still uncertain. well, i guess all of us has to accept that fact that life is nv certain and predictable. someone once told me that a too smooth sailing life may not be good...coz it is too good to be true...is the fact slowly revealing to me or is it i have always viewed life with a tinted spec?

some things i cant explain why i feel that way...que sera sera
I shld treat myself better and learn how to take things easier
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, January 24, 2009
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon