Sunday, 1 February 2009
Fruitful new year
I am glad for the new year break, I din do anything related to work. I guess this is one of the rare times that I spent almost the entire w my family chit-chatting and nots...really treasure such times as usually I am cooped up in front of my lappy doing the endless piles of pending work...
Since I started working, I had been looking forwards towards the public holidays. Not that I din wanted to take leave to recuperate but rather my company blocked my leave from Jan to Apr/May...so there is really not much of a choice...e peak will go by like a breeze rit, tian?
went to the big boss hse for some mentor's dinner thingy on fri due to unforeseen circumstances...ps: 97 gang, I am really sorry that I went for my mentor's steamboat and din join u all for steamboat on fri...was originally gg to work late on friday one but my manager asked me to bring home and do and go for the dinner at my boss's hse...so that explains why i can go for my boss's steamboat and not 97 gang's steamboat...we meet up some other time k...tian, let's go and watch bride wars the coming sat if possible?!
I hope that I will be more efficient tml so as to complete the remaining 2 entities' work...wish me luck k=) I dun really wish to work too late as my client is in ubi...
i rem my boss saying sthing abt sense of belonging...well, it is an element that will keep one more motivated...perhaps we XX XXX it, that's why me and ST is thinking abt that XXXXXXX...not so soon bar, but in time to come...this is definite for sure
that's all abt work...for the new year wishes: 1) i hope that e economy recovers soon, 2) everyone stay happy and healthy, 3) SECRET, 4) May someone complete his sem and get the desired degree...last but not the least, Happy new year to all and thanks all for all the new year blessings and wishes...
hope that I can meet up w friends that I hvnt been seeing for quite some time...know that all of us r busy but do take care yar...^_^
Time to slp and gear up for tml...BAXIA BAXIA BAXIA, i will survive =)
Since I started working, I had been looking forwards towards the public holidays. Not that I din wanted to take leave to recuperate but rather my company blocked my leave from Jan to Apr/May...so there is really not much of a choice...e peak will go by like a breeze rit, tian?
went to the big boss hse for some mentor's dinner thingy on fri due to unforeseen circumstances...ps: 97 gang, I am really sorry that I went for my mentor's steamboat and din join u all for steamboat on fri...was originally gg to work late on friday one but my manager asked me to bring home and do and go for the dinner at my boss's hse...so that explains why i can go for my boss's steamboat and not 97 gang's steamboat...we meet up some other time k...tian, let's go and watch bride wars the coming sat if possible?!
I hope that I will be more efficient tml so as to complete the remaining 2 entities' work...wish me luck k=) I dun really wish to work too late as my client is in ubi...
i rem my boss saying sthing abt sense of belonging...well, it is an element that will keep one more motivated...perhaps we XX XXX it, that's why me and ST is thinking abt that XXXXXXX...not so soon bar, but in time to come...this is definite for sure
that's all abt work...for the new year wishes: 1) i hope that e economy recovers soon, 2) everyone stay happy and healthy, 3) SECRET, 4) May someone complete his sem and get the desired degree...last but not the least, Happy new year to all and thanks all for all the new year blessings and wishes...
hope that I can meet up w friends that I hvnt been seeing for quite some time...know that all of us r busy but do take care yar...^_^
Time to slp and gear up for tml...BAXIA BAXIA BAXIA, i will survive =)
i look upon the moon and stars at Sunday, February 01, 2009
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon