Saturday, 14 February 2009
Happy Friendship Day
Happy friendship day to all....cant believe it, i actually spent through friday the 13th to friendship day in work....
so tired now!!! nonetheless, i am glad for e wkends, may it not end so soon and may my star run do not show any exceptions...
sometimes i wonder if i would reverse my decision if given a choice again...wells, i chose it and I cannot blame anyone but myself...i will try to be more efficent like a robort...
my client told my friend that she actually like pple of our line....it is really weird and rare to hear dat...
mayb she wun say that again in the coming wk bar...haha...things come when you least expect it, I wanna ENJOY my wkends
so tired now!!! nonetheless, i am glad for e wkends, may it not end so soon and may my star run do not show any exceptions...
sometimes i wonder if i would reverse my decision if given a choice again...wells, i chose it and I cannot blame anyone but myself...i will try to be more efficent like a robort...
my client told my friend that she actually like pple of our line....it is really weird and rare to hear dat...
mayb she wun say that again in the coming wk bar...haha...things come when you least expect it, I wanna ENJOY my wkends
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, February 14, 2009
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon