Saturday, 11 April 2009

Meet up

It was one of the rare occasion that the public holiday falls on friday...hence it means a long weekend brk for the wrking ones....

I spent a fully packed friday w friends and colleagues which I had not met for quite some time....

1) Meeting up w Jie Meis
It was really nice to catch up w each other life...We had a nice lunch, though I only ordered drinks, followed by a few hrs of archade...I guess I still enjoy playing dumb games at archade...unlike most pple, clubbing and pubbing is nv on my fav list...I guess diff pple enjoy doing diff things in life...to me, playing those games juz take my mind away frm wrk temporarily...this is impt as I dun believe in wrk being my life

2) Meeting up w colleagues
Met up w 2 closer colleagues for dinner...I must say I really enjoy e food at sushi tei....not too sure it is affected by the fact that I was hungry given that I only ordered drinks during lunch time...anyway it feels great catching up w them and gossiping abt all nots...I guess we really had not meet up for quite some time le, especially YH who is of a diff grp as me...in e end, we ended dinner in ard 2.5hrs time....

3) Meeting up w ex-colleagues
After dinner, I went to meet my part time colleagues for k box...was really an enjoyable session and i guess it is e first time that i sang till 4am which is e closing time for the outlet at marina...it has been such a long time since we went singing together...must organise more of this again and get e rest of them to come tooo...really miss those days when i am wrking part time as we will decide on ad hoc basis to go singing after wrk...it was quite fun actually though you could actually see our con-cuss face during work the nxt day T_T

So this fills up my entire day on Easter...i think there is one more of such holiday coming...hope that i will get to meet up w more friends that i hvnt meet for some time=)
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, April 11, 2009
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon