Sunday, 5 July 2009
Inner thoughts
Had a busy week with work and weekends juz zoomed past me without me resting enough. Went to attend my cousin's wedding. She looked happy and gorgeous with her big kimono bow at e tube gown. Her husband's "I love you" in front of all of us makes me feel that he is a very courageous guy who I trust will take good care of my cousin. Hence I am sure their marriage will be blessed by all and I am really happy for her. I made something special for them too. Hopefully they will like it and put it up at their house. Spent quite some time choosing e gift and making e design, was quite proud of my final product ^_^
I dont really like to attend weddings these days coz my relatives like to ask when it is my turn. Somehow it makes me feel old T__T Partly coz i have nv really gone and think about marriage this kind of thing. Marriage is too sacred, perhaps till e extend that I am afraid of thinking about it. Not to say entering it. Also I am not one who can visual things that far. I am usually one who follow my heart?
Yes, perhaps my work frenz might be surprised coz i can be pretty logical when it comes to work. But when comes to personal life, I am actually quite a feelings kind of person. Quite impulsive arh? Maybe but i juz like my personal life like that. Nothing too norm. I juz feel that life is full of surprises and i will go w e flow as my heart lead to. Gg to another frenz wedding during Oct. This time rd, I am gg to be jie mei. Not too sure what i need to do arh. I guess I will just think on e spot like wat i usually does in work when my client give me e unexpected answer. I saluate those who pluck e courage to enter e next phase of life and I sincerely wish the newly weds all the best in their new phase of life =)
I dont really like to attend weddings these days coz my relatives like to ask when it is my turn. Somehow it makes me feel old T__T Partly coz i have nv really gone and think about marriage this kind of thing. Marriage is too sacred, perhaps till e extend that I am afraid of thinking about it. Not to say entering it. Also I am not one who can visual things that far. I am usually one who follow my heart?
Yes, perhaps my work frenz might be surprised coz i can be pretty logical when it comes to work. But when comes to personal life, I am actually quite a feelings kind of person. Quite impulsive arh? Maybe but i juz like my personal life like that. Nothing too norm. I juz feel that life is full of surprises and i will go w e flow as my heart lead to. Gg to another frenz wedding during Oct. This time rd, I am gg to be jie mei. Not too sure what i need to do arh. I guess I will just think on e spot like wat i usually does in work when my client give me e unexpected answer. I saluate those who pluck e courage to enter e next phase of life and I sincerely wish the newly weds all the best in their new phase of life =)
i look upon the moon and stars at Sunday, July 05, 2009
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon