Saturday, 10 April 2010
Triggering thoughts
Does someone really understand another person's situation? Empathise or sympathise? Perhaps it is a blur line. I never think i could relate totally to another person unless i m in it. Thus I can only empathise.
Is it wrong being a realist? I dont think so. Just that sometimes people might want to so call escape from the reality. Hence e message shld be brought across at perhaps e right time, using the right phrase, body language etc. A realist is good at keeping one in check but at e same time, it can demoralise one. Good or bad? I think it totally depends on e situation. Perhaps a balancing point would be good.
I think i hv changed. Nothing good or bad, but rather to be kinder to myself. Perhaps in my life, i m used to hectic, fast paced life and i admit i could not adapt at first when i switched from my first to e current job. It was too different, in terms of job scope, colleagues etc. Somehow pple needs some triggering pt to make them realise something. To someone who hates to leave e office w pending workload, her body need to force her to rest. This does not means that this person will be irresponsible or less competent. But rather to be more prioritised and focused in tasks. To analyse e situation before reacting.
I believe everything happens for a reason. This one shall be no exception as well. To my friends who r concerned, i am fine. Just that i need a breather and more personal space now =)
Is it wrong being a realist? I dont think so. Just that sometimes people might want to so call escape from the reality. Hence e message shld be brought across at perhaps e right time, using the right phrase, body language etc. A realist is good at keeping one in check but at e same time, it can demoralise one. Good or bad? I think it totally depends on e situation. Perhaps a balancing point would be good.
I think i hv changed. Nothing good or bad, but rather to be kinder to myself. Perhaps in my life, i m used to hectic, fast paced life and i admit i could not adapt at first when i switched from my first to e current job. It was too different, in terms of job scope, colleagues etc. Somehow pple needs some triggering pt to make them realise something. To someone who hates to leave e office w pending workload, her body need to force her to rest. This does not means that this person will be irresponsible or less competent. But rather to be more prioritised and focused in tasks. To analyse e situation before reacting.
I believe everything happens for a reason. This one shall be no exception as well. To my friends who r concerned, i am fine. Just that i need a breather and more personal space now =)
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, April 10, 2010
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon