Saturday, 29 May 2010

Commonsenscial or not?

After reading a friend's blog, I must say I do have her kind of feelings at times. And yes, sometimes I do feel that it is kind of hard to find someone who u can talk. I used to have a pretty close friend who whenever I want to talk to someone, he will be e one that I will turn to. Sadly, we are not as close as before and somehow I dont think I have his contact anymore since after my sec sch days. He is a good choice to talk to as he does not take what I say too seriously. Actually this means that he pretty understand how I work, coz at that point of time, I just want to talk but that does not mean that I do not know what I should be doing. Also sometimes he will offer another sight of view as he is older than me and more mature than I am.

To most people, I am a happy go lucky person. But person being person, there are times that a person who takes things easier get angry and irritated over nitty gritty stuffs. I think that is only right as humans r still humans in the first place. Maybe that's y I am more patient when pple start ranting to me as I am also at some point of time in the same situation as them.
i look upon the moon and stars at Saturday, May 29, 2010
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon