Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Recollections of past and present

It has been some time since I set aside some time for myself. 2 more mths and it will 1 yr since I left. Many times I do wonder how r my ex-colleagues and how r e teammates who got e clients that I had before I left.

10mths passed by just like that. I do wonder aloud at times about what would have happen if I stayed on. One of my colleagues asked me 2 days back, " So how, do u like working here?". I kept quiet for a while before smiling to him and say " Hard to compare, different nature".

However, deep down I know I really miss my ex-colleagues a lot. E closeness and teambonding that we had was something I do treasure and appreciate a lot. I can't help but always compare this way. Not that my current colleagues r nt nice but e feeling is just different.

Can I ever get this kind of feeling here? Will I stay for long here? Will I go back to there? Will I go to similar nature but not there? Am I happy here? Will I be happy if I stay here? Seriously, I am not too sure but these are questions I have been asking myself throughout these 10 months.

Hopefully no one ask me this question again as it will set me thinking again. Maybe deep down I hv an answer which I refuse to admit. Maybe maybe maybe....

Perhaps what keegan sd that time is right. Thou shall nt repeat what he said again. Thou shall not wait and do nothing. It is time for me to check out CFA.....
i look upon the moon and stars at Wednesday, July 14, 2010
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon