Thursday, 7 April 2011
Meaning of life
Pple changes so do their meaning of life...some things i m really v tired....tired of explaining, tired of listening, tired of observing...i hv lost my smile...it is time to get it back....i dun belong there...i will do sthing...this i promise
I do not expect anything anymore already, don't make it worse. It is sad that i see things so clearly...if i dont understand, perhaps i can pyscho myself w tons of reasoning to explain things which happen this way...
why are adults so complicated...why is there a tendency to point fingers when things go wrong...i think adults need to do more reflection than kids!
I think i need a break...a break to reprioritise my life and to do more impt stuff than this...
I do not expect anything anymore already, don't make it worse. It is sad that i see things so clearly...if i dont understand, perhaps i can pyscho myself w tons of reasoning to explain things which happen this way...
why are adults so complicated...why is there a tendency to point fingers when things go wrong...i think adults need to do more reflection than kids!
I think i need a break...a break to reprioritise my life and to do more impt stuff than this...
i look upon the moon and stars at Thursday, April 07, 2011
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon